2 TSRA teams have been created to adopt sections of the Clear Creek in the Obed Wild and Scenic River.
Barnett to Jett section of Clear Creek.
Lilly Bridge to Clear Creek Confluence
The National Park Service is looking for additional sections to be adopted.
- Bice Creek to Barnett Bridge (overnight trip, 19 miles)
- Devil’s Breakfast Table to Obed Junction (2 miles)
- Obed Junction to Clear Creek Confluence (4 miles)
- Adams Bridge to Potters Ford (4 miles)
- Potters Ford to Obed Junction (12 miles
Watch Facebook and our webpage for cleanup dates to be posted later this year.
For more information